1. CYCLESPREADS, LLC are advised that CYCLESPREADS, LLC trade signals are just a publication of what and how we are trading each month. This is for informational purposes only. All statements and expressions are the opinion of CYCLESPREADS, LLC and are not meant to be either investment advice or a solicitation or recommendation to establish market position. All opinions are subject to change without notice. We strongly suggest all of our clients to conduct thorough research relevant to decisions and verify facts from various independent sources. CYCLESPREADS, LLC is not to be held responsible for individual market positions, and all trades that clients may take are based on their own final decisions. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, that may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained in the trading signals or in any accompanying chart analysis, whether communicated by word or message, typed or spoken by CYCLESPREADS, LLC personnel.
2. When subscribed to CYCLESPREADS, LLC subscription service of any kind, CYCLESPREADS, LLC is not responsible for loss of trading information such as CYCLESPREADS, LLC trade signals sent to subscriber by email caused by poor Internet connection, no Internet access, network/server delays, or any other communication problems. Trading signals are only a display of what we trade, what you do with that information is up to you. You have the final decision if you decide to follow us, and if so, you do so at your own risk.
3. Options trading transactions carry a high degree of risk and any transaction involving options is exposed to, among other things, changes in a country’s political condition, economic climate, acts of nature – all of which may substantially affect the price or availability of given options. Therefore, we do not take responsibility for losses of assets caused to subscribed members’ trading actions based on our trading forecasts and signals sent to them. Previous performance is not a guarantee for future results.
4. Trading options carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade options, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with options trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
5. All stop-loss, limit and entry orders are not guaranteed in any market conditions. Trading online, no matter how convenient or efficient does not necessarily reduce risks associated with options trading.
6. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results! Testimonials herein (if any) are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated. Trading options involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the options trading, only genuine “risk” funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the options market. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.
7. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that CYCLESPREADS, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our services.
8. You expressly understand and agree that CYCLESPREADS, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
9. CYCLESPREADS, LLC does not refund any payments (used or unused) for the services subscribed by the subscriber. Any cancellations are effective immediately.
10. No sharing or resale of service. You agree not to distribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purpose, any portion of our services, or access to our services. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right to bring litigation against any individuals, groups, or entities violating any of the aforementioned policies.
11. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right to immediately cancel any subscription when a dispute or chargeback is filed on a previous payment, without refunding any unused portion. The account will also be removed from all autotrading lists with associated brokers.
12. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right to refuse its services to anyone with or without any reasons.
13. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right at any time to modify this disclaimer and risk disclosure without notice.
14. CYCLESPREADS, LLC reserves the right at any time to modify the subscription fee.
15. Your use of our services is at your sole risk. Our service is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. CYCLESPREADS, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the foregoing.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.